-WHY AM I ONLY A PART-TIME INSTEAD OF A FULL-TIME INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL CULTURAL TRAVEL BLOGGER, EDUCATOR & INFLUENCER LIKE THE REST…?
I have had and still very much currently have many passions and projects I would like to undertake in my remaining lifetime…! This, even though time is going by and my biological age clock is most certainly ticking now more than ever before…
1. There are 195 or 196 countries worldwide and I neither have (never ever did for that matter), the energy nor the stamina to constantly hop on and off planes like some of the “brave”, “daring” and “enduring” Travel Bloggers out there, of which some I, myself follow
2. I like to take short or long breaks in-between my travels as I very much enjoy being able to navigate between my steadfast paced part-time travel life but yet and still, very much enjoying my life when I am not traveling; as well as my cozy apartment in a city that I truly love and in which I have lived for the past twenty five years
3. I furthermore thoroughly enjoy exquisite wonderful quality times spent with my present male partner, my longtime friends, (my only sister out of five, who also lives in the states) and my relatives… Whether this be, long dinner get-togethers or house parties at one of our homes, going out to cafes or restaurants, hanging out at night at jazz clubs or lounges, attending a new art gallery opening or a new museum exhibit, catching a new broadway or a new off-broadway show or musical, going to see a play or a comedy show, attending a live concert etc… Or simply enjoying long walks and/or reading/writing and daydreaming at home, at my neighborhood’s Starbucks’ coffee shop or doing all of this at the park, especially my favorite one from which I live fairly close to!
4. It is absolutely undeniable that thanks to my Dear Beloved deceased mother (who was an international independent civil servant & diplomat for the United Nations) and who fed my sisters and I, with her foreign diplomatic on-going missions and official travels to meet other dignitaries in different countries, continents and parts of the world, I have ALWAYS had an outmost PASSION for traveling! It nonetheless was extremely important for me, (after a personal intimate failed four year relationship, which I was certain would lead to marriage); to pursue and fully live my passion while still creating a life balance between my travel goals and my other equally impassioned life interests and setting some time aside to spend wonderful precious quality with my numerous beloved friends and relatives…! I presently therefore believe that I am gradually succeeding in creating a harmonious life balance between my travels and my other life engagements while also including my present partner in it all, which most certainly is what makes both: my traveling and writing all worth it! This, I absolutely assure you
5. As I am solely a Part-Time International Cultural Traveler, due to my other professional engagements (I have extensively written about my other professional obligations in a previous blog article…). You can therefore go back and scroll in my blog history to read it in full if you wish to do so
6. As I am yet and still an entirely Free-Lance Self-Produced, Non-Sponsored International Cultural Educator, Writer & Travel Blogger (this will hopefully change in the future)! I nonetheless currently 100% absolutely finance EVERY SINGLE ONE of my cultural trips on my very own and traveling very much requires money…! I moreover clearly and distinctly separate my professional engagement travels from my cultural travels. This, as all expenses are covered for my professional engagements’ travels. On the other end, my cultural travels are specifically geared to feed and to nourish the depths of my yearning soul, to continue to explore the world as I please in order to grow as an International, Universal Writer but more importantly and essentially: as a Cultural, Humanistic World Ambassador to give free Educational & Cultural Positive Empowerment Motivational and Cultural Presentations & Workshops throughout the four corners of the world, for underserved and underprivileged communities as well as at: female shelters, family shelters, community centers, orphanages, schools, centers and agencies as I am a multilingual citizen. I moreover presently share some of my “World Exploration” through this blog with my readers who have started to follow me via my public Facebook and Instagram pages and to therefore accompany me on my Travel Stories and Journeys
7. I can truly become “lazy” when I travel on my personal time and on vacations (LOL
8. Most unfortunately (or perhaps was it just my fate), I have only recently decided to create my very own Travel Blog (I wish that I had done so several years ago, when online blogging was very fresh and new on the world scene)! …Thanks to the gentle but consistent nudging of a couple of my longtime close friends (do please once more feel free to go to my blog’s “ABOUT…” link, to find out more about how my blog came about
9. To tell you the truth, I initially honestly hesitated before publishing my very first blog article, which is about my trip to Montreal-Canada last year in May in honour of Montreal’s 150th Anniversary and of which some of the selected pictures I captured during my trip, are posted above. This, after not having traveled to Canada since my childhood with my family
10 …Indeed! …For even though I am sitting behind my computer anywhere I feel inspired to write and to type, once I have decided to put any of my articles in cyberspace, I am 100% fully aware that my series of articles are no longer exclusively mine but become the cyberspace’s public property just like when I submit my articles to magazines…!!! …And similarly to my very first magazine article submission several years ago (for an international magazine), this very same fear re-appeared and crept on me with regards to my blog articles! ….The real justified FEAR of my blog and series of articles not being read..! …And therefore I, myself not feeling validated as the International Cultural Blog Writer that I am slowly but most certainly becoming (amongst my other existent writing forms…)! This, even though I am tremendously once again humbled and grateful to even actually have some followers whether it be via both respectively: my public Facebook page or my Instagram page..! …I initially started with one follower solely on Instagram and was stuck on the number twenty (most of them being: my friends, family and acquaintances
11. I was a little afraid as well, about perhaps not always feeling inspired to write… This, even as a “Born Creative Writer”, a Professional International Public Presenter and Speaker (where I methodically write and prepare my presentations and topics in advance)! I furthermore quickly realized that: creating and producing a blog’s content is quite different from writing a newspaper and/or a magazine article and simply submitting my articles to the designated newspapers or magazines with an editing staff on hand…! …As Bloggers, we must constantly feed our blogs and therefore ensure to always have enough content materials and subject matters to write about and format, edit, create and publish articles after articles after articles…! This, as long as we wish to remain in the on-line Blogging Business…!!! I however DO NOT AT ALL ONLY see myself as a: Blogger but as I stated at the very beginning of this blog, I MOST ASSUREDLY see myself as a: as much as an AMBASSADOR of CULTURES as much as a TRANSPORTER of HISTORY, through my Cultural Presentations, Motivational Speaking as equally through my writing…!!!
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
-…Perhaps, are you furthermore as well not aware that most Blog Writers are not just “Seasonal Writers…” but actual Lifetime Writers! -How then did I conquer my fear?, you might once more currently be asking yourself… I quickly came to realize after talking about my feelings and venting to a couple of my very close friends, that the beautiful miracle of the cyber world is specifically that every single one of us (adults) can choose to have a space and a live online platform, simply waiting for us to POSITIVELY and PRODUCTIVELY use it if we wish to do so…
…And there you have it..